Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Cambridge Ancient History

One more thing: my wife called me a 'big dork' today because I ran upstairs excited that the new edition of the Cambridge Ancient History vol. XII, covering the years 193-337 AD, was spotted by yours truly this morning on the new acquisitions table of the library. Maybe I AM a big dork (maybe? Come on, who am I kidding?), but I was nonetheless enthused to find it now available--I really would have like to have gotten my hands on it a couple of months ago in preparation for exams and all that, but alas, it was not to be.

Anyway, I skimmed through the contents and it looks like there might be some good stuff in there, especially for the Late Antique crowd. If anyone comes across a review of the book, please bring it to my attention.

No comments: