Thursday, October 06, 2005

Taking a stroll

Sarah and I took a nice walk around campus this afternoon, and though I'm in my third year here (!) I saw lots of things I hadn't seen before.

Like the pond. Where did that thing come from?

I imagine a lot of people haven't seen them because they're off the paths, but they're the most beautiful and interesting angles and bits architectural oddities.

I'm going to bring a camera soon and share some of this stuff.

I think I may also locate the fabled Latin inscriptions left by former students, such as the one that apparently translates 'death to squirrels.'

But for now it's back to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've seen the "death to squirrels" inscription, though I don't remember where. I think it was in one of the paths.

~Andrew M.